The CLASSIC POINT GRID notebook/journal is created with basic jotting needs in mind: lists, thoughts, ideas, observations, dreams, goals, to wax poetic or to be frank, to go on and on, or to be brief. Decorate the pages or leave them plain . . . just make it yours.
To us, a notebook/journal is a trusted friend to carry at all times. They will listen to everything we have to say—without judgement, without interrupting—but will perhaps be our greatest critic should we ever have to revisit the things we entrusted to them.
Today is your lucky day. You are about to engage with something that can change your life. Write it down so you never forget.
- stunning Ombré sun/moon cover in gorgeous color choices
- white 55lb paper —excellent for pencil, ball point pens and most gel inks
- 5mm spaced black bullet points with 1/2" plain margins
- 6" x 9"
- paperback: rich matte finish and silky feel to the touch
- perfect binding keeps all the pages intact for the life of the book and beyond
- designed in Oakland, California by Leora Lutz at Glossary Syndicate